The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Cookies and Privacy
Cancellation & Returns Rights for Consumers As a consumer (consumer refers to any physical person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose, which can be attributed neither to his commercial business activity nor his self-employed occupation) you have thefollowing cancellation rights under German law:
Cancellation & Returns Policy Your rights You have the right to cancel your contract for whatever reason within 14 days. The cancellation period begins fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party named by you (excluding couriers/ forwarders) take physical possession of the contracted goods. To exercise your cancellation rights you must provide us with a clear explanation (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel your contract. You may also use the online cancellation form available on our website at http://www.vw-e.de/widerrufsformular When you use the online form we will confirm receipt of the cancellation notice immediately by email. You can also download a cancellation form and post or fax it to us. Your cancellation notification should be sent to us before the end of the 14 day cancellation period and is sufficient notice to show that you have responded within the 14 day deadline.
Send your cancellation notification to:
von Wellean EigenArt e.K.
Owner: Christina von Wellean
Registered at: Amtsgericht Montabaur HRA 4144
VAT ID: DE 263199007
After you have cancelled If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery type other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), as soon as possible and no later than 14 days from the day on which we received your contract cancellation notification. The refund will be made via the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any refund fees.
We may withhold the refund payment until we have received the returned goods from you, or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods to us. You must return the goods to us promptly within 14 days from the date of your cancellation notification. The returns deadline is met when you return the goods within 14 days. You are liable for the direct cost of returning the goods to us. You are only liable for any depreciation in value of the goods if the depreciation comes from handling the goods in a way other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function of the goods.
End of the Cancellation & Returns Policy
Exclusions to, or early expiration of the cancellation rights Cancellation rights do not apply to contracts for
- the supply of goods produced to your specifications or which have been made according to your personal requirements;
- the supply of goods that can perish quickly or have a sell by date that could quickly expire;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the formation of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract, if their actual value depends on market fluctuation outside of the sellers control;
- the supply of newspapers, magazines or illustrated magazines (excluding subscription contracts).
Cancellation rights will expire earlier for
- the supply of sealed goods, that cannot be returned for the protection of health or hygiene, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods that, due to their nature are inseparably mixed with other goods;
- the supply of audio / video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging, if the seal has been removed after delivery.